Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Updates for the Class: See below

Since the university doesn't open until 10:00 on Thursday, we can't have class at our normal time at 9:30. So class will still be canceled for Thursday. So here's the schedule and changes for next week:

1. We WILL have class on Tuesday. So please come back on Tuesday, and the last questions for Humans of New York will be due on Tuesday instead. If you haven't done them yet, then you still have the entire weekend to complete them. 

2. I'll push the Paper #1 assignment to THURSDAY, the 9th by 5pm. It WILL NOT be due on Tuesday, since we need to have class before it's due. 

3. We WILL have class on Thursday as well, since I don't want to cancel yet another class after missing an entire week. But you won't have any work due. I simply want to introduce the next unit of the class, as well as our next book. So please come on Thursday as well. 

4. Let me know if you have any questions about the Paper #1 assignment, and I'll be happy to help you. I will be in my office from 10-11 tomorrow, as well as from 1-3. Or you can e-mail me at any time. 

See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment