Monday, April 10, 2023

Two Things: No Class Tomorrow and...

Sadly, I have to cancel class tomorrow (the 11th) because I need to take my wife to the city for a procedure which will require her to be sedated. So when she wakes up, she can't drive home. As much as I hate to cancel two classes in a row, in this case, I have no choice.

So, come back to class on THURSDAY, and we'll pick up where we left off. No reading yet, but I'll introduce the next book and we'll do some in-class writing to prepare for it.

The Scissortail assignment can be due on THURSDAY as well, instead of Tuesday. It's not worth a lot of points, but the 5 points can be the difference between letter grades, so don't ignore it. Unless, of course, you didn't attend the festival, in which case I can't help you...

See you on Thursday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment