Thursday, March 12, 2020

Class Changes--see below

NOTE: No class on Friday--I cancelled class since I feared people would take an early Spring Break, and I wanted to start the second half of Maus with everyone back and refreshed from Spring Break. But then I found out we wouldn't be back from Spring Break! 

Be sure to check your e-mail and/or Facebook/Instagram/Texts from the university for details about class cancellations. 

Spring Break is next week, and then the President decided to extend Spring Break for an additional week. Classes will resume on the 30th but only on an on-line basis, meaning I can only conduct class via our blog. We'll talk more about what this means tomorrow, and of course I'll keep you updated on the blog itself. If you have any questions, just e-mail me any time.

So we'll keep going, keep reading and doing questions, and I'll try to give you my insights on the works we read, but obviously, without our class discussions. I'll have to revise the schedule to accommodate our lost time, and maybe even delete one of the assignments (oh no!). :) 

I'll write more during Spring Break, and I'll e-mail everyone as well in case someone forgets to check. Again, please e-mail me with any questions. Enjoy the break and stay safe--and well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment